- Usually after a recommendation and an initial discussion we will arrange a meeting, typically in your home and at our expense. Our first meeting with you is at no charge and no obligation upon either of us.
- The purpose of the first meeting is for us to fully understand your personal and financial situation and for you to understand how we work and the services that we offer.
- We suggest that we both take time to reflect after this meeting to decide whether we can work together and that our work can add real value to your situation.
- If it is appropriate for us to proceed, we operate on a fee only basis either at an hourly rate or a fixed fee, agreed in advance. These fees can be met from your investment portfolio or directly from you.
- Our annual management charge is met from your portfolio and covers on-going advice and planning.
Raymond James Investment Services Ltd is a member of the London Stock Exchange and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Raymond James is registered in England and Wales No. 3779657. Registered office:Broadwalk House, 5 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2AG