Financial Planning Services
- Inheritance Tax Mitigation
- Investment Strategy
- Retirement Planning including the use of Income Drawdown Plans and Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Trustee Investment
- Wealth Management
Duncan and Clive will review all of your options allowing you to make informed decisions about your finances and lifestyle, both now and in future.
We will create a financial plan based on a six step process:
- Establish your goals in life – short, medium and long term
- Assess what assets and liabilities you have – should you have what you have?
- Evaluate your current financial position – how close are you to achieving your goals?
- Develop your plan – create a “route map” for achieving your different goals
- Implement your plan – make the required changes
- Monitor and review your plan regularly and make adjustments when needed to keep you on track
Raymond James Investment Services Ltd is a member of the London Stock Exchange and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Raymond James is registered in England and Wales No. 3779657. Registered office:Broadwalk House, 5 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2AG